London Marathon Club Ballot
The Victory Athletic Club London Marathon Draw (for entry in 2019 Marathon)
will be held directly after the AGM on Thursday 29th November 2018.
The club has been allocated 1 place.
To be eligible for the club place, you must meet the following criteria.
- You must have entered the Official London Marathon ballot and been rejected.
- You must have been a VAC First Claim member for at least one year with a minimum of one renewal.
- You must be registered individually with England Athletics (EA) as a competitive athlete in the current year.
- You must not have run London Marathon before.
- You must have represented VAC at least 5 times in any combination of the following leagues, in the calendar year preceding the draw.
Hampshire Road Race League
Hants Cross Country League/Championship
The Southern Cross Country League (SXCL)
Any other area/national XC Event, (SEAA, English Nationals)
Members must provide the VAC secretary with proof of rejection prior to the draw.
This can be a copy of the rejection email, (preferred) to VAC Secretary (email@example.com) or give a hardcopy to a committee member.
Copyright © Victory Athletic Club