Victory AC Data Policy (Draft)
In becoming a member of Victory Athletics Club, the club will collect certain information about you.
This will include:
- your name,
- date of birth,
- email address and telephone numbers
- emergency contact names and telephone numbers
This information will be stored on a secured laptop and also as hardcopy forms for up to 3 years.
Victory AC will use your personal data for the following purposes:
Membership and Club Management
- processing of membership forms and payments
- share data with Committee Members to provide information about club activities, membership renewals and invitations to social events
- publishing of race and competition results
- checking eligibility to access to Victory AC’s Facebook Group
Training and competition entry
- share data with club coaches or officials to administer training sessions
- share data with club team managers to enter events
- share data with other club members entered in events such as relays
- share data with Facility Providers to manage access to training locations
- share data with leagues, county associations and other competition providers for entry in events
Funding and Reporting
- Anonymous data analysed to monitor club trends and report club demographics
- Standard membership of Victory Athletics Club includes individual registration with England Athletics (EA).
Your personal data will be shared with EA who will use it to to enable an online portal for you (called myAthletics).
You will be able to sign into this and update your privacy settings. If you have any questions about your personal data when it is shared with EA,
Any correspondence concerning Victory Athletic Club's Data Policy should be sent to the Committee: via email
Copyright © Victory Athletic Club